Find A Job
Looking for a job? The following sites are the best job aggregators to use for your searching:
- Maryland Workforce Exchange site is a powerful online job seeker/workforce services system, accessed as a website on the Internet or an Intranet at a OneStop Center. It was specifically designed for job seekers, students, case managers, employers, training providers, workforce professionals, and others seeking benefits and services.
- Indeed is by far the best resource to use for a job search. It takes all jobs posted on other sites such as Monster and Career Builder, as well as jobs on company websites, and aggregates them into one place.
- Simply Hired provides a different specialty than Indeed by focusing on job postings on company websites that aren’t typically put on Monster and Career Builder. You are more likely to find a wider range of jobs that are exclusive to company websites here than on Indeed.
- Snagajob is the number one aggregator for hourly jobs. If you have experience and skills that match up for restaurant or retail-level jobs, then Snagajob is the best source for finding them on the internet, as Indeed and Simplyhired tend to put greater emphasis on office jobs.
- Allretailjobs is another source to check out if you have skills and experience that matches up with retail-level jobs, then this is another source in addition to Snagajob that you can use.
- Idealist posts jobs in the public and non-profit sectors. This is a great resource if you are looking for a job with a social mission.